Trinidad and Tobago are two islands off the northeast coast of Venezuela. Trinidad can be seen from the coast of Venezuela. Tobago is to the northeast of Trinidad and is much smaller.
Trinidadians and Tobagonians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 44,300||In Toronto: 20,215|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Mississauga, Brampton, the City of Toronto (Scarborough, Etobicoke, and Toronto York), Ajax, Pickering, and Markham.
Settlement Services in the GTA
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 6). The World Factbook: Trinidad and Tobago. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/td.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Trinidad and Tobago. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Trinidad-and-Tobago.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Trinidad and Tobago. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_tt.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=92333&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=80&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF
- Trinidadians and Tobagonians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 516-521). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.