Thailand is found in Southeast Asia. Thailand borders the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand to the south. The country shares land boundaries with Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. Northeast Thailand is prone to droughts because it is located in the rainshadow of Indochina’s mountains.
Churches in the GTA
Thai Christian Church of Canada
650 McNicoll Avenue
at Young Nak Korean Presbyterian Church
- BBC News. (2014, May 22). Thailand profile. Retrieved July 7, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-15581957
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 6). The World Factbook: Thailand. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/th.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Thailand. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Thailand.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Thailand. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ci-ic_th.aspx?lang=eng#cn-2
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Thailand. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_th.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Thailand. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/thailand.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=92333&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=80&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF
- Thai. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 4, pp. 966-971). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.