Saudi Arabia is located in the Middle East, between the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea. The country borders Iraq and Jordan to the north, and Yemen and Oman to the south. Saudi Arabia covers the bulk of what is called the Arabian Peninsula, and its location is the basis for its economy. Saudi Arabia contains about one-quarter of the world’s known oil reserves.
Saudi Arabians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 1,655||In Toronto: 1,120|
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 6). The World Factbook: Saudi Arabia. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sa.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Saudi Arabia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Saudi-Arabia.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Saudi Arabia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_sa.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Saudi Arabia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_sa.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Saudis. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 4, pp. 859-865). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement