Rwanda is found in east-central Africa. It is a relatively small country with an area of 26,338 square kilometers (10,169 square miles). The country shares borders with Congo, Uganda, Tanzania, and Burundi. Rwanda is very close to the equator, but its climate is moderate due to high altitudes.
- BBC News. (2014, March 21). Rwanda profile. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14093238
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Rwanda. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/rw.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Rwanda. Retrieved July 9, 2014 from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Morocco-to-Slovakia/Rwanda.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Rwanda. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_rw.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Rwanda. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_rw.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Rwanda. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.prayercast.com/rwanda.html
- Rwandans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 456-463). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement