Lithuania is located in Eastern Europe, east of the Baltic Sea. Lithuania shares borders with Latvia, Belarus, Poland, and Russia. It is the largest of the three Baltic states and is the southernmost.
Lithuanians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 19,520||In Toronto: 11,675|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Vaughan, Uxbridge, Milton, Halton Hills, Mississauga, Georgina, and the City of Toronto (Wards 5 & 6 Etobicoke-Lakeshore, Ward 25 Don Valley West).
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
Phone: (416) 222-3241
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 5). The World Factbook: Lithuania. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/lithuania/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Lithuania. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Lithuania.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Lithuania. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_lt.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Lithuania. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_lt.aspx?lang=eng
- Lithuanians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 5, pp. 280-286). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement