Kuwait is found at the northwest end of the Persian Gulf. It shares borders with Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Kuwait’s location is the basis of its economy, which relies totally on oil and foreign labour.
Churches in the GTA
Life in Christ Ministry (LinC)
7255 Warden Avenue
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 5). The World Factbook: Kuwait. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/kuwait/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Kuwait. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Kuwait.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Kuwait. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_kw.aspx?lang=eng
- Kuwaitis. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 523-530). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Kuwait. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/kuwait.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement