Located on the equator in eastern Africa, Kenya borders Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Uganda, and Tanzania. The country has its southeastern coastline along the Indian Ocean, where there is commercial fishing. Commercial fishing also takes place on the shores of lakes.
Kenyans in Toronto
|In the GTA: 3,960||In Toronto: 2,150|
Settlement Services in the GTA
Kenyan Community in Ontario
2528 Spruce Needle Dr.
- BBC News. (2014, June 16). Kenya profile. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13681341
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, July 11). The World Factbook: Kenya. Retrieved July 17, 2017, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ke.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Kenya. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Kenya.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Kenya – Fishing. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Kenya-FISHING.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Kenya. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_ke.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Kenya. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_ke.aspx?lang=eng
- Kenyans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 321-328). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300065&v=2.1&u=tplmain_z&it=r&p=GVRL&sw=w&asid=c0b444cb215e7deedb0f0323a3c3d2f8
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Kenya. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://prayercast.com/kenya.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=92333&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=80&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF