Bahrain is a relatively small island country in the Middle East. Bahrain occupies a strategic place in the inlet of the Persian Gulf and has been a centre for trade and transportation.
Churches in the GTA
Life in Christ Ministry (LinC)
3150 Pharmacy Avenue
- Bahrainis. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 76-82). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Bahrain. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/bahrain/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Bahrain. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Bahrain.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Bahrain. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_bh.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0