The Democratic Republic of the Congo is located in central Africa. It is the third-largest country in the African continent. The equator passes right through Congo-DRC and in this part of the country, the temperature does not drop below 20 degrees Celsius.
Congolese in Toronto
|In the GTA: 24,965||In Toronto: 3,335|
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
All Nations Full Gospel Church
4401 Steeles Avenue West
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, July 25. The World Factbook: Congo, Democratic Republic of the. Retrieved July 13, 2017, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/cg.html
- Congolese (Zairians). (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 144-149). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300034&v=2.1&u=tplmain_z&it=r&p=GVRL&sw=w&asid=05d8baa43f51a5553ff0d8672187d68f
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.) Congo, Democratic Republic of the (DROC) – Location, size, and extent. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Congo, Democratic Republic of the. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_cd.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Congo, Democratic Republic of the. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_cd.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0