Taiwan is an island nation found in eastern Asia. Taiwan is close to southeast part of China. Since the 1970s, the international community has recognized Taiwan as a separate nation from China.
Taiwanese in Toronto
|In the GTA: 7,975||In Toronto: 4,495|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
King City, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and the City of Toronto (North York).
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 6). The World Factbook: Taiwan. Retrieved December 26, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tw.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Taiwan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Slovenia-to-Zimbabwe-Cumulative-Index/Taiwan.html
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Taiwan. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/taiwan.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=92333&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=80&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF