Singapore is a city-state in South Asia. It consists of one main island and 54 smaller islands south of Peninsular Malaysia. The water surrounding the islands helps to moderate the temperature.
Singaporeans in Toronto
|In the GTA: 1,070||In Toronto: 560|
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 10). The World Factbook: Singapore. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sn.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Singapore. http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Singapore.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Singapore. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_sg.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Singapore. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/singapore.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement