St. Vincent and the Grenadines are islands located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. They are found north of Trinidad and Tobago.
Vincentians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 12,380||In Toronto: 7,370|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Brampton, Vaughan, and the City of Toronto (Ward 42 Scarborough Rouge River, Ward 17 Davenport, Ajax).
Settlement Services in the GTA
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, July 11). The World Factbook: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved July 18, 2017, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/vc.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/St-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_vc.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://prayercast.com/saint-vincent-and-the-grenadines.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement