St. Vincent and the Grenadines are islands located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. They are found north of Trinidad and Tobago.
Vincentians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 12,380||In Toronto: 7,370|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Brampton, Vaughan, and the City of Toronto (Ward 42 Scarborough Rouge River, Ward 17 Davenport, Ajax).
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
All Nations Full Gospel Church
4401 Steeles Avenue West
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/saint-vincent-and-the-grenadines/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/St-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_vc.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.prayercast.com/saint-vincent-and-the-grenadines.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement