Located in eastern Asia, North Korea occupies the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. The country borders China to the north. To the south, it shares ‘Demilitarized Zone’ with South Korea.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). Korea, North. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/korea-north/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Korea, North. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Korea-North.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_kp.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=92333&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=80&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF