Morocco is found at the northwest corner of Africa. Morocco borders the North Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, and the Western Sahara. Morocco also shares borders with Algeria and Mauritania. The country is separated from Spain by the Strait of Gibraltar.
Moroccans in Toronto
|In the GTA: 8,595||In Toronto: 4,100|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Vaughan, Pickering (North), Aurora (South), Brampton (East).
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, July 13). The World Factbook: Morocco. Retrieved July 18, 2017, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mo.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Morocco-to-Slovakia/Morocco.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_ma.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_ma.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Moroccans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 388-395). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300075&v=2.1&u=tplmain_z&it=r&p=GVRL&sw=w&asid=d76fa31ebcd4be0e9916b66ab62d40c6
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Morocco. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.prayercast.com/morocco.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement