Mexico is a country in North America and is found just south of the United States. Largely due to its location, the vast majority of Mexico’s international trade is with the USA. It has signed a number of free trade deals, most notably the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Mexicans in Toronto
|In the GTA: 19,785||In Toronto: 12,095|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Halton Hills, Vaughan, King, East Gwillimbury, Caledon, Milton, and the City of Toronto.
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
Ministerios Verbo (Christian Ministries)
605 Rogers Road, Unit D6C
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, July 11). The World Factbook: Mexico. Retrieved July 18, 2017, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Mexico. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Mexico.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Mexico – International trade. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/Mexico-INTERNATIONAL-TRADE.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Mexico. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_mx.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Mexico. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_mx.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Mexicans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 367-373). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300195&v=2.1&u=tplmain_z&it=r&p=GVRL&sw=w&asid=f3d12c8a7779700e9fdefbe395ae8a26
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement