Mauritius is an African island nation located in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar. The country consists of one larger and three smaller islands.
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Mauritius. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mp.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Mauritius. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Mauritius.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Mauritius. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_mu.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Mauritius. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/mauritius.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement