Mauritius is an African island nation located in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar. The country consists of one larger and three smaller islands.
Mauritians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 2,820||In Toronto: 940|
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Mauritius. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/mauritius/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Mauritius. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Mauritius.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Mauritius. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_mu.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Mauritius. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/mauritius.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement