Mali is a landlocked nation in northwest Africa. Mali shares borders with 7 countries including Algeria, Mauritania, and Burkina Faso. Much of the country is inside the Sahara Desert.
- BBC News. (2014, May 22). Mali profile. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13881370
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Mali. Retrieved December 27, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ml.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Mali. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Mali.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, October 15). Cultural Information – Mali. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_ml.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Mali. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_ml.aspx?lang=eng
- Malians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 371-375). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Mali. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/mali.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=92333&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=80&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF