Liberia is found in the west coastline of the African continent. Liberia shares borders with the North Atlantic Ocean to the west, Sierra Leone and Guinea to the north, and Cote d’Ivoire to the east. Liberia is very close to the equator and has a hot, humid climate.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, July 11). The World Factbook: Liberia. Retrieved July 18, 2017, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/li.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Liberia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Indonesia-to-Mongolia/Liberia.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Liberia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_lr.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Liberia. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://prayercast.com/liberia.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2006/dp-pd/tbt/Rp-eng.cfm?LANG=E&APATH=3&DETAIL=0&DIM=0&FL=A&FREE=0&GC=0&GID=0&GK=0&GRP=1&PID=92333&PRID=0&PTYPE=88971,97154&S=0&SHOWALL=0&SUB=0&Temporal=2006&THEME=80&VID=0&VNAMEE=&VNAMEF