Israel is located in the Middle East, on the east coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The country shares borders with Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Israel. Retrieved December 28, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Israel. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Asia-and-the-Pacific/Israel.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Israel. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_il.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Israel. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_il.aspx?lang=eng
- Israelis. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 397-404). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Israel. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/israel.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample
- Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement