Hungary is a landlocked and flat country in Central Europe. It is located in the Carpathian Basin (also known as the Pannonian Basin).
Hungarians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 59,720||In Toronto: 33,700|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Whitchurch-Stouffville, Vaughan, Oakville, Central Toronto, Caledon, Ajax, King, and Georgina.
Settlement Services in the GTA
Hungarian Canadian Community Services Ontario
7 Pleasant Boulevard
Churches in the GTA
Hungarian Celebration Church
190 Railside Road
Hungarian Reform Evangelical Church
8 Robert Street
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Hungary. Retrieved December 28, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/hungary/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_hu.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_hu.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Hungary. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/hungary.html
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement