Grenada is an islands nation in the Caribbean Sea. The entire country covers only 345 square kilometres. It consists of a larger island north of Trinidad and small inlets south of St. Vincent.
Grenadians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 12,380||In Toronto: 7,370|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
City of Toronto, Brampton, Pickering, and Ajax.
Settlement Services in the GTA
Canadian Caribbean Association of Halton
1200 Speers Road, Unit 40
Thornhill African Caribbean Canadian Association
1136 Centre Street, Suite 3
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Grenada. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gj.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Grenada. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Grenada. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_gd.aspx?lang=eng
- Grenadians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 237-241). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement