Fiji is an island country in the South Pacific Ocean. Fiji is located east of Australia and north of New Zealand. Fiji consists of approximately 850 islands, but only 112 of them are inhabited.
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Fiji. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/fiji/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Fiji. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography
- Fijians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 245-249). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Fiji. Retrieved July 9, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_fj.aspx?lang=eng
- Indo-Fijians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 3, pp. 369-371). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2011, April 7). 2006 Census of Canada: Topic-based tabulations/Ethnic Origin, Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses and Sex for the Population of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2006 Census – 20% Sample Data. Retrieved July 15, 2014, from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement