Cuba is a long, narrow-shaped island in the Caribbean Sea. It is the largest island in the Caribbean. One benefit of Cuba’s geographical location is that many tourists pass through. Tourism is becoming more and more important to the Cuban economy.
Australians in Toronto
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Cuba. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/cuba/
- Cubans. (2009).In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 170-174). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Cuba. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Congo-Democratic-Republic-of-the-to-India/Cuba.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Cuba – Economy. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Americas/Cuba-ECONOMY.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Cuba. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_cu.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Cuba. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_cu.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0