The Republic of Congo is found in Western Africa. The country has a coastline along the Pacific Ocean and shares land borders with Gabon, Cameron, Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. As the Republic of Congo lies right on the equator, its usual climate is very hot.
Congolese in Toronto
|In the GTA: 3,335||In Toronto: n/a|
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
All Nations Full Gospel Church
4401 Steeles Avenue West
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Congo, Republic of the. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/cf.html
- Congolese (Brazzavillans). (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 139-143). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300033&v=2.1&u=tplmain_z&it=r&p=GVRL&sw=w&asid=78640565efeef362ccecca95215d2058
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Congo, Republic of The. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Africa/Congo-Republic-of-The.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Congo, Republic of the. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_cg.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0