Colombia is located in the northwestern corner of South America. An interesting fact about Colombia is that it is the only country in South America with both Atlantic and Pacific Ocean coastlines. Colombia shares borders with Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, and Venezuela.
Colombians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 24,875||In Toronto: 12,235|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Oakville, Halton Hills, Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and City of Toronto (Ward 2 Etobicoke North, Ward 7 York West, Ward 11 & 12 York South-Weston, Ward 14 Parkdale-High Park).
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
Ministerio Ciudad de Avivamiento/City of Revival Ministry
4141 Living Arts Drive
Primera Iglesia Alianza Hispana
325 Weston Road, Unit 6b
- BBC News. (2014, May 21). Colombia profile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-19390026
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Colombia. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/colombia/
- Colombians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 139-144). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Colombia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Colombia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_co.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Colombia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_co.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.) Colombia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/colombia.html
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0