Chile is located in the southwestern part of South America. Chile has its long western coastline on the Pacific Ocean, sharing its northern border with Peru and its eastern border with Bolivia and Argentina. Because Chile has such a long coastline, there are dozens of port facilities. Most of Chile’s exports and international trade are done through the ports.
Chileans in Toronto
|In the GTA: 10,435||In Toronto: n/a|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, East Gwillimbury, and the City of Toronto.
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
Primera Iglesia Alianza Hispana
325 Weston Road, Unit 6b
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Chile. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ci.html
- Chileans. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 124-129). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Chile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/Chile.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Chile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_cl.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Chile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_cl.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0