Chad is a landlocked country in northern-central Africa. Chad is south of Libya and west of Sudan. Chad’s economy is largely agricultural, but economic progress is hampered by Chad’s distance from the sea and lack of rainfall.
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Chad. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/chad/
- Chadians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 111-117). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Chad. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Chad.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Chad. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_td.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0