As the second largest country in the world, Canada occupies the northern part of the North American continent. Bordered by the United States of America to the south, Canada is surrounded by waters: the North Atlantic Ocean to the east, the North Pacific Ocean to the west, and the Arctic Ocean to the north.
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Canada. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ca.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Canada. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Canada.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Canada. Retrieved August 30, 2019, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ci-ic_ca.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Canada. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/canada.html
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0