Bulgaria is part of the Balkan Penninsula in Southeastern Europe. Bulgaria is surrounded by Romania, Turkey, Greece, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, and Montenegro (formerly part of Yugoslavia). Its eastern coastline is on the Black Sea and it has a number of beach resorts there, which boosts tourism to the country.
Bulgarians in Toronto
- Bulgarians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 5, pp. 91-96). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300462&v=2.1&u=tplmain_z&it=r&p=GVRL&sw=w&asid=3e2750e293bfc9ad5d14ce214a86b5a3
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2017, July 6). The World Factbook: Bulgaria. Retrieved July 13, 2017, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bu.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Bulgaria. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Bulgaria.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Bulgaria. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_bg.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Bulgaria. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://prayercast.com/bulgaria.htmlStatistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0