Brazil is located in South America, and is the fifth largest country of the world. Brazil borders all the countries in South America except Chile and Ecuador. It is bounded on the east by the Atlantic Ocean. Its tropical climate and vast natural resources combine to make Brazil’s agricultural industry very strong. Another benefit of Brazil’s location and tropical climate is its strong tourism industry, which also includes ecotourism.
Brazilians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 13,065||In Toronto: 8,365|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
City of Toronto, King City, Caledon, and Brampton.
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
Igreja Vida Nova – New Life Church
2365 St. Clair Avenue West
- BBC News. (2014, April 1). Brazil profile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-18909529
- Brazilians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 103-108). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Brazil. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/brazil/
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Brazil. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Americas/Brazil.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Brazil. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_br.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Brazil. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_br.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Brazil. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/brazil.html
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0