Bosnia and Herzegovina is located in southeastern Europe, in the Balkan Peninsula. The country shares borders with Croatia, Serbia, and Montenegro. Since Bosnia and Herzegovina is situated on a tectonic fault line, it occasionally suffers from destructive earthquakes.
Bosnians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 6,485||In Toronto: 2,960|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
King City and Mississauga.
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
The Peoples Church
374 Sheppard Avenue East
- Bosnians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 5, pp. 81-86). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014, from https://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CCX1839300460&v=2.1&u=tplmain_z&it=r&p=GVRL&sw=w&asid=e6bf94d22a1f043553bd70eb4b52a6e7
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 18). The World Factbook: Bosnia and Herzegovina. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bk.html
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Bosnia and Herzegovina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Bosnia-and-Herzegovina.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Bosnia and Herzegovina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/culture-culture_ba.aspx?lang=eng
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Bosnia and Herzegovina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/overview-apercu_ba.aspx?lang=eng
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Bosnia and Herzegovina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://prayercast.com/bosnia-and-herzegovina.html
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objType=46&lang=en&limit=0