Armenia is a small country located southwest of Russia. As it is landlocked, the Arpa River and Lake Sevan are the only sources of fish. Commercial fishing is not a significant part of the economy at all.
Armenians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 21,710||In Toronto: 12,265|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Markham, City of Toronto, Richmond Hill, Aurora, and Vaughan.
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
Armenian Brotherhood Bible Church
2755 Victoria Park Avenue
Armenian Emanuel Church of the Nazarene
2537 Bayview Avenue
- Armenians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 5, pp. 50-55). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014.
- BBC News. (2014, April 26). Armenia profile. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-17398605
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Armenia. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Armenia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Europe/Armenia.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Armenia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ov…
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Armenia. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/armenia.html
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objTy…