Argentina is found in the southern part of South America. Argentina borders Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil, and Uruguay. It has a long coastline on the Atlantic Ocean; consequently, it is one of the world’s top twenty nations in terms of fishing.
Argentines in Toronto
|In the GTA: 8,415||In Toronto: 5,900|
Primary Areas of Settlement in the GTA (Social Atlas):
Vaughan, Brampton, Markham, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, and the City of Toronto.
Settlement Services in the GTA
- Argentines. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 2, pp. 62-66). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014.
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Argentina. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Argentina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Argentina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/cu…
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Argentina. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ov…
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objTy…