Algeria is located in northern Africa and is the second largest country on the continent. It borders the Mediterranean Sea, and fishing is extensive along the coast. Algeria shares borders with Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Libya, and Tunisia.
Algerians in Toronto
|In the GTA: 1,700||In Toronto: 895|
Settlement Services in the GTA
Churches in the GTA
- Algerians. (2009). In T. L. Gall & J. Hobby (Eds.), Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life (2nd ed., Vol. 1, pp. 23-29). Detroit: Gale. Retrieved July 10, 2014,
- Central Intelligence Agency. (2019, December 17). The World Factbook: Algeria. Retrieved December 29, 2019, from
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Algeria. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/geography/Afghanistan-to-Comoros/Alge…
- Encyclopedia of the Nations. (n.d.). Algeria. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Algeria.html
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2009, October 15). Cultural Information – Algeria. https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/cu…
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. (2011, December 15). Overview – Algeria. https://www.international.gc.ca/cil-cai/country_insights-apercus_pays/ov…
- Mandryk, J. (2010). Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation (7th ed.). Colorado Springs: Biblica Publishing.
- Prayercast. (n.d.). Algeria. Retrieved July 8, 2014, from https://www.prayercast.com/algeria.html
- Statistics Canada. (2017, October 25). Data Tables, 2016 Census – Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census – 25% Sample Data. Retrieved December 14, 2017, from http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/olc-cel/olc.action?objId=98-400-X2016187&objTy…